Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Old House Photo Found


After extensively searching for an old photo of the house, I just found a recent blog post from a former owner's (original I believe) family memeber (what are the odds?) and saw this photograph. Needless to say I was very excited. This photo probably dates from around 1915. Anyone have an idea as to the year/make of the car in the driveway? I think it may be a Baker Electric. In any case, this photo pretty much confirms my thought that the exterior was originally stained dark-brown.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I'm sure that must be thrilling. I, too, am on the search for a photo of our 1891 home prior to 1976. So I can imagine your excitement!

Blogger said...

Thanks! Good luck with your search. You never know where a photo might pop up.